Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bathroom In The Barn, For The Help


Her jobsite is a bit far & I had to run for the powder room in her home every time I arrived.  Now, she's put a bathroom, below, into the Dairy Barn, for the help.
 Attentive in all she does I know the door was chosen & hung with care, below.
 Accouterments are perfecto, below.
 Incredible shower, below, and the right amount of whimsy with the milk can. 
 Good accident reflecting more lite, below.
 One entry to the Dairy Barn, a century old, below.  Made of
terra cotta blocks, painted its original white.
.
Was on site yesterday placing flags & laying string for new plantings & drives.
.
I must stop thanking her every time I come for this bathroom, for the help, in the Dairy Barn.
.
Garden & Be Well,   XO Tara
.
Who knew I would grow-up and WANT to be the help.  It means I'm doing another garden.  Doing what I love.

3 comments:

Jean Campbell said...

Did she put such a luxe accommodation in the dairy barn because she's so nice or because OSHA and the health department requires it?

Tara Dillard said...

No OSHA requirement !

Bathroom put in for 'the help' and her guest when she entertains.

XO T

debra @ 5th and state said...

now that is a DREAM client tara!
xo
debra