Saturday, December 7, 2013

Ridiculous Fun vs. Doing-the-Right-Thing

Tell me again why Americans are so wedded to green meatball foundation plantings.
.
Proof, below, you can still have those green meatballs at the foundation.


Today's assignment: In your mind, take away your foundation plantings, replace with furnishings-gravel-urns-plinths, from above, in any permutation that is ridiculous fun & fabulous.  Really, do this, complete the assignment.  You have the rest of the day.
.
Garden & Be Well,           XO Tara
.
If you want a beautiful garden & home filling you with joy, and causes you to tap the brake pedal, as you look in the rear view mirror heading out, become my client, local or on-line.
.
Award winning speaker, hire me to speak to your group, local or out-of-state.
.
Garden books by Tara Dillard, Amazon.
.
Pic via Pinterest.

6 comments:

La Contessa said...

THis has to be in TEXAS????
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!
Will get on my assignment in the NEW YEAR!
LOVE THIS……………...

Nita Stacy said...

This makes me want green meatballs in urns!!!!

Lydia said...

We have a winner: Best Meatballs.

Merlin said...

I like the boxwood necklace! franki

Barbara Pilcher said...

This assignment makes me wish I had real Photoshopping skills. What? I have to use my IMAGINATION?

With Christmas lights on them at this time of year, the meatball landscapes are even more apparent.

Leslie in Little Rock said...

Guess what? I already did most of it last April! Glad to get your approval though! Of course, mine doesn't look QUITE like that one. :-))