Friday, November 25, 2016

Paired Down Richness

Minimal embellishment, below, yet, I want what they are selling !  Whatever it may be.  At the front door, they have me.
.
Color, potted plant, and font.
.
Oddly, there's a great example too of Garden Design and downspout color.  At right, below, downspout color is the wise choice.  At left, below, must be neighbor's downspout.
.
Best proof, ever, white jumps forward, and tries to act like a 'column' with a downspout.

p1070229:
Pic, above, here.
.
A richness, above, having nothing to do with filthy lucre, and everything to do with warmth, confidence, come-inside, you won't regret it, for there is joy within.  And, you'll be back.
.
My favorite Garden Designs are the ones with the fewest ingredients & richest living.
.
Notice how they handled the slope, above?    Becomes a non-issue.
.
I'd like to keep these in my phone to empower myself from time to time.:
Pic, above, here.

 christian dior:
Pic, above, here.
.
Intuitively I sense, owner/s of Brassica live/breath, quotes, above.
.
Garden & Be Well,    XOT

1 comment:

Penelope Bianchi said...

Hi!

When we were building our house......(20 years ago) YIKES! The downspouts and gutters came into discussion (once a week with a contractor); discussion....."copper:, Many multiples of cost. ???

I said firmly....."No COPPER!" I do not want to see the downspouts and the gutters. AT ALL!! Why call attention to the things that carry the water off the roof?" I was the lone voice....the only person the contractor was working for who said such a thing! I said..."I do not want to see the gutters....nor the downspouts..." So the gutters were powder coated the color of the house; and the downspouts the same....no one has ever seen or noticed them......we saved many thousands of dollars......(which I spent on other things!!!)

Keep these things in mind if you are building houses......are you kidding? anyone can see downspouts or gutters?

go to wwwl.mccormickinteriors.com.....see my house.....many people get so hung up on each decision.......see the house as a painting......don't obsess over small things like that....spend money on the big things!!!

Penelope